FPM Online Annual Meeting 2021
The 13th annual meeting of the FPM is being held online. A useful updates day including lectures by highly regarded speakers, a Faculty update and the Patrick Wall Lecture.
The 13th Annual Meeting of the Faculty is taking place on-line and will have useful updates in currently topical areas from multi-disciplinary speakers, a Faculty update and the Patrick Wall lecture.
There is a 25% early bird discount for those booking before 16 September.
Delegates will have access to recorded talks and associated presentation slides for three months after the event.
- Persistent sciatica: current evidence and implications for the NHS | Mr Martin Wilby, Neurosurgeon
- Radiofrequency denervation for low back pain: radical trial protocol and update | Dr Cathy Price, Pain Medicine
- Condition specific PMPs: Are these required and do they add value? | Dr Kerry Matthews, Psychologist
- Faculty developments | Dr John Hughes, Faculty Dean
- Patrick Wall Lecture: Next generation chronic pain management: from idea to reality | Professor Christopher Eccleston, Pain Science
- Surgery and Opioids Best practice guidelines: way forward for implementation | Dr Paul Wilkinson, Pain Medicine
- Mesh and chronic pelvic pain: Current problems and way forward for the NHS and Pelvic pain services | Miss Shaireen Aleem, Urogynecologist and Dr Bharati Vyawahare, Pain Medicine
- Update on the National Cancer Pain Network Pilot | Dr Matthew Brown, Pain Medicine
Medical Student £50